'xFind is invaluable for new users unfamiliar with a topic. xFind points them in the right direction every time'
'In the 6 months we've used xFind, support ticket response times have decreased by 12%'
(Keith De-Lin, Innovid Technical Support Manager)
Automatic Knowledge Retrieval
Is there knowledge that can help me solve this ticket?
With xFind, you’ll never have to ask that question ever again.
xFind is a Zendesk app that offers next-generation knowledge access capabilities, changing the search paradigm from 'pull' to 'push'.
xFind boosts the productivity of customer support reps by proactively serving the relevant organizational knowledge into the ticket in real time. xFind bases its retrieval on the text and metadata of the ticket, no keywords needed.
With xFind, instead of searching for information, information finds you.
xFind notifies the user once it has found relevant information for the ticket.
Data and Analytics
Enjoy in depth analysis of the knowledge use per ticket and what knowledge sources assisted in solving the tickets.
Fast and Easy Integration
You don't need to reorganize or tag your data for xFind to work, all we need is data access via API, and we're good to go. And the app is a one-click install.
Data Security and Privacy
xFind is ISO27001 and GDPR compliant. All your data is encrypted and stored on secure AWS servers. All your customer data is anonymized.
Sign up for a demo & trial here
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or https://xfind.ai/demo to request a demo of the system
- We will contact you shortly to schedule a demo and offer a quote.
- xFind specialists will guide you trough the integration process.
- Install xFind on your Zendesk.
- Team admin only - Type xFind in Title field, insert the token and url you received by email from email@example.com to the secure_token and url fields, and click install. The app should be installed on your system.
- Open the ticket you are working on.
- Open the app sidebar and locate the xFind app.
- Open the xFind app, you will find a number of tabs, one for each knowledge source relevant to solving the ticket.
- Open one of the tabs - you will see a list of items, which you can open by clicking on their title, as well as upvote/downvote and copy the link to them.