Your business can improve its customer support by bringing them both to the same page. The Zoho CRM app lets you spot opportunities, be more efficient, and reduce costs while greatly improving your capability as a support agent.
Integrate your Zoho CRM and Zendesk accounts to give your sales and support teams an unhindered flow of information, by providing your customer support agents with Contact, Lead and Potential details straight from Zoho CRM.
Know your customers:
A support teams requires all possible information about their customers, in the right context, before starting an interaction. Installing this app gives information about your Zoho CRM Leads, Contacts and Potentials inside every Zendesk support ticket. Better equipped for better business
Integrating Zoho CRM and Zendesk opens up fresh information to support teams, letting them ask more pertinent questions and give more prudent answers. A better equipped support team will take your business to the next level, by improving the quality of your customer interactions.
Sales and support teams are the two pronged sources of customer interaction that matter the most. Integrate them using the Zoho CRM plugin to have a hassle-free transfer of knowledge between two of your most crucial teams.
Sign up for a free trial today! => https://www.zoho.com/crm/?src=zd
In order to install the Zoho CRM app in your Zendesk account, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to your Zendesk account, select the Admin icon from the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Go to the Marketplace icon under Apps.
- Use the search bar at the far right end to search for the Zoho CRM app.
- On the Zoho CRM app page, click the Install App button in the upper right corner.
- After you've downloaded the app, you can rename it to anything you want. Then provide an authentication token using the following procedure: Log in to Zoho CRM, go to Setup->Developer Space->CRM API. Click the Settings icon on the right and select Authentication token generation.
- Your Zoho CRM app can be found by expanding the 'Apps' panel from any page. Details from CRM will now be displayed on the right side of any ticket page.