Klaviyo is a unified customer platform that gives your online brand direct ownership of your consumer data and interactions, empowering you to turn transactions with customers into productive long-term relationships—at scale—across all your channels (email, SMS, social, web, push). With Klaviyo, it’s easy to talk to every customer like you know them, and grow your business—on your own terms.
Here are a few ways you might consider using the Klaviyo / Zendesk integration:
- Exclude users with open tickets from certain flows and campaigns, so your company doesn't risk seeming out of touch by sending promotional emails or SMS to those with pending issues
- Respond to SMS inquiries directly from Zendesk
- Proactively track customers in Klaviyo based on their interactions with your support team; for example, customize an abandoned cart email or text if you know someone didn't complete their order but opened a support ticket
- Review detailed analytics reporting in Klaviyo around the metrics you sync with Zendesk, so you can view trends around open and resolved tickets
- Tweak your email or SMS strategy to reduce support tickets and increase lifetime value
- Build targeted segments with all your data in Klaviyo including ticket information from Zendesk
Integrate with Zendesk directly from your Klaviyo account. For more instructions, follow Klaviyo’s help documentation: Getting started with Zendesk
Or get started with a free Klaviyo account today.