Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL FEATURES
Don't let your phone system sit apart from your Zendesk solution!
Enjoy full CTI integration between Zendesk and Axialys Voice management telecom solution, including features such as :
- Easy click-to-dial from any Zendesk contact info
- Automatic opening of a new ticket upon incoming call (matched to the appropriate contact based on caller id or - other IVR data)
- Full CRM history for phone calls, including call duration and even attached audio recordings
FULL INTEGRATION WITH AXIALYS VOICE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Axialys Voice Management solution enables all teams large and small to efficiently manage inbound and outbound phone call streams. The solution is fully cloud based, fits for both mono and multi-sites, including offshored call centers when applicable. You benefit from 3 levels of management : Administrator, Supervisor and Agent. Each level is provided with its own interface, including :
- Complete feature rich point and click IVR system to efficiently handle and dispatch inbound call streams, including speech recognition and DTMF navigation
- Feature rich ACD providing unlimited call queues, tons of customizations (waiting music, dispatch policy, callback options...)
- Outgoing call campaigns management
- Speech synthesis for easy audio setup, as well as option for professional voice talents
- Detailed statistics, including agents activity reports, QoS statistics for inbound calls, etc.
- Full dashboard options for live supervision of the activity, both local and remote
- Single sign-on and user synchronisation between Axialys' Voice Management and Zendesk
And lots more...
Axialys Voice Management solution is available worldwide, and can work with your existing phone system or with Axialys enterprise Centrex solution.
To use the Voice Management Zendesk app, you must be subscribed to Axialys service.
How To install the Voice Management app ?
- Sign in to your Zendesk account, then click the Admin icon in the sidebar
- Select Apps > Marketplace, then find the Voice Management app and click the title
- On the Voice Management app page, click Install app on the upper-right corner
- Configure the app settings (there is no specific configuration), then click Install.