The only customer support chatbot you can launch yourself in minutes!
Just sign up & automate!
No onboarding... No setup fees... No meetings... No project planning... No AI training... None of that...
SuggestionsAI finds YOUR recurring topics
You just add the answers. Rest is history. That
s it. Youre done!
Plenty of Extras
Analytics to keep track of the bot. Ongoing Suggestions to keep it fresh. Automatic Handoff to up the quality.
7-day FREE trial included
- Connect — You can find a full step-by-step guide for connecting Zendesk to ChatCreate here:https://chatcreate.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001423017-How-to-connect-your-Zendesk-account-to-ChatCreate-from-A-to-Z
- Automate — SuggestionsAI will find YOUR recurring topics, you just add the answers. You don`t have to do them all at once.
- Monitor — That`s it! You can keep track of the bot and see how well it behaves
- Create an account at chatcreate.com
- Click on Connect in the top navbar
- Choose Zendesk from the sidebar as your channel
- Now in a different tab, open up the Zendesk Chat product
- Find Settings->Account from the lefthand sidebar
- From there, find API & SDKs from the top navigation
- Click on Add API client button
- Add your company name to the Client name and Company fields
- Now open up the ChatCreate tab and copy the Zendesk Redirect URI value
- Now go back to the Zendesk Chat tab, paste the url you just copied into the Redirect URLs field
- Click Create API client below the form
- From there, copy the Zendesk Client ID and Client Secret to the respective fields in ChatCreate
- To fill the subdomain field, open up the Zendesk tab, look at the url, and copy the string between https:// and .zendesk.com from the URL — this is your Zendesk subdomain
- Click Connect
- If you entered everything correctly, ChatCreate will show you a success message and in the background, your Chat History will be analysed and Suggestions will shortly appear under the Automate link.
- Once you see Suggestions under Automate, you can start adding responses. You don`t have to add them all at once, you can for example only add the first 2-3 Suggestions and still turn on the bot.
- To turn on the bot, go to Connect and click Activate Bot
- That`s it!