Support.com® Cloud for Zendesk
With Support.com Cloud for Zendesk, the guidance agents need to resolve support tickets is right in front of them – and it's automatically tailored to that customer, based on the support ticket information and the customer and product data you already have on record. Contextual knowledge delivery resides directly within Zendesk to provide a better customer support experience with less effort required.
- Support.com Cloud Guided Paths® transform support workﬂows into easy to follow steps that reﬂect the most up-to-date knowledge and best practices
- See a list of relevant Guided Paths or search for Guided Paths right within Zendesk – no "swivel-chairing" needed
- Resolve issues faster with customer data synthesis and proactive, step-by-step guidance
Support.com Cloud for Zendesk helps you to close tickets more efficiently and effectively, which means happier customers and better customer satisfaction.
Requirements: Paid Customer of Support.com Cloud
Contact us for a demo to learn how you can streamline support.
- Please note that this is not Zendesk Support, rather an app provided by Support.com that will allow you to enhance the support experience for your customers.
To install and set up the Support.com® Cloud for Zendesk app:
- Sign in to your Support.com Cloud portal.
- Configure your application credentials.
- Sign in to your Zendesk and then click the Admin icon in the sidebar on the lower left-hand side.
- Select Apps > Marketplace > Search the Marketplace, then find the Support.com Cloud app and click the tile.
- On the Support.com Cloud app page, click "Install app" in the upper-right corner.
- Provide your Support.com Cloud URL and credentials, then click “Install."
For complete setup and installation instructions, please visit our Developer Center.