Campfire is the quickest way to ask a fellow agent to take a look at the ticket you are currently working on. No more calling out ticket numbers to colleagues or sending links via internal chat, just start a campfire and request a specific person to join, it's that simple.
- Send a specific colleague the ticket you are currently working on;
- The agent is able to include an internal comment in the ticket your sending;
- The optional internal comment is always accompanied with an log of the campfire participants;
- Choose whether the app pushes the ticket to open instantly, or whether the reciepient has the option to be notified and open or dismiss the request.
- No more sending links regarding specific tickets;
- No broadcasting, only involve the one person you need;
- Instead of mention, it is direct and makes it easy to get others involved for a (quick)question and doesn't put the recipient in the cc;
Less messing around with messengers, shouting colleagues and no logs of colleagues working together. Logging this can point out the need for more guidance, different skill levels, user rights or inefficienties in processes.
The first week is on us! After installing your free 7 days trial will start so you can tryout this application without any worries.
Are you looking for ways to further optimise your Zendesk account? We are a Premier Solution Provider of Zendesk and we help organisations like yours with the implementation of Zendesk and we build (custom) Zendesk Apps and integrations. Get in touch with us.
Configuration of this Zendesk App is a simple proces.
- Install the Zendesk App from the Zendesk App Marketplace. 7 days free trial is included to tryout this Zendesk App.
- Configure whether the recieving party recieves a request or the ticket is forced open
Are you having trouble with getting the most out of your workflows?
As a Premier Solution Provider we can help you get the most out of your Zendesk Workflows. Get in touch with us if you need help.