Available only to agents with “Talk - Partner Edition” seats (see zendesk.com/talk/pricing ).
Elevate is a full-featured UCaaS solution that combines cloud PBX voice, chat, business SMS, video conferencing, file sharing, and contact center into a single platform.
Seamlessly integrate key functionalities of Elevate into Zendesk to increase employee productivity and deliver a more personalized experience.
- Integrated calling: Easily place calls using Elevate directly within Zendesk.
- Screen Pops: Pull up existing customer tickets on incoming calls.
- Advanced ticketing: Quickly create support tickets for existing customers.
- Further enhance productivity and customer engagement with additional functionality, available at no extra cost when you subscribe to both Unite and Contact Center Pro or Elite. #####Benefits:
- Increase productivity: Embed Elevate into everyday business applications to automate business workflows and maximize employee efficiency.
- Drive customer retention and increase revenue: Combine powerful communication capabilities with relevant customer data to ensure sales and support teams have the right information at the right time.
- Streamline workflows: Saves agents time from switching between applications.
- Easy to use: Elevate for Zendesk is an easy to use and easy to deploy integration, with no heavy training or implementation costs.
- Log in to your Control Panel then navigate to: Voice Services > App & Integrations > Manage Integrations.
- Add your Zendesk domain to the list of authorized domains.
- Once Zendesk has been authorized in Control Panel, sign in to Zendesk and locate the Elevate application in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace (Apps > Marketplace > Click Elevate App).
- On the Elevate app page, click “Install App”.
- Provide a title for the application and finish the installation. For example, “Elevate”.
- Elevate will appear in the upper right corner of Zendesk Interface. You’ll need to login with your Elevate credentials to be able to place calls, receive screen pops and manage tickets.