Respond to tickets more efficiently with enhanced context and up-to-date device data using Vision-Bot for Zendesk. View critical and often referenced Apple device information right next to tickets. Plus, get one-click access to detailed information within Vision-Bot.
Easily Confirm Critical Device Information
Install the app to reference relevant device data next to tickets. Know immediately if a device has problem areas or hasn’t checked-in recently and is out-of-date. Easily copy and paste device serial numbers to search Zendesk for a history of alerts.
Anyone with a Robot Cloud subscription or a Vision-Bot account can use this app. If you run your own Jamf Server, you’ll need to add the "Dashboard: Email Addresses" Extension Attribute. You can find this in your Vision-Bot documentation.
Any Zendesk Admin can add Vision-Bot:
- Log in to your Zendesk account
- Click on the Admin gear/icon
- Under Apps, click Marketplace
- Search and click on Vision-Bot
- Click Install
- Give the app a custom Title if you choose and toggle role restrictions if applicable
- Copy your Vision-Bot API key:
- Login to Vision-Bot
- Select your name in the upper-right corner
- Click My Profile