- Proactively engage your customers on your website
- Support more customers by easily managing multiple chats
- Chat with other agents when a customer issue arises
Chat is powered by Zopim in your Zendesk
Zopim brings a better chat experience to you and your customers—all in the same beautifully simple Zendesk interface you call home.
Offer chat support on your website or Help Center
Add Zopim chat to any web page. With a customizable and mobile responsive design, Zopim’s chat widget fits seamlessly into your web and mobile experience.
Monitor your website visitors in real-time
The second your customer lands on your website, you’ll know who they are, what pages they’re looking at, and if they’ve been helped by your team.
Proactively engage customers on your website
With information on who your web visitors are, you can initiate a chat with a customer who may need some guidance. You can even use triggers to help automate this step.
Work together with your team for fast resolution
With tools like agent-to-agent chat, shortcuts, and chat transfer, collaborating on multiple conversations with customers is a breeze for your support agents.
How to install
To install Zopim Chat:
1) Sign in to your Zendesk, then click the Admin icon in the sidebar.
2) Select Marketplace under Apps, then find the Zopim Chat app and click the tile.
3) On the Zopim Chat app page, click Install app in the upper-right corner.
4) Enter a name for the app, then click Install.
5) Follow the instructions on-screen to complete your setup.