- Proactively engage your customers on your website
- Support more customers by easily managing multiple chats
- Chat with other agents when a customer issue arises
Chat is powered by Zopim in your Zendesk
Zopim brings a better chat experience to you and your customers—all in the same beautifully simple Zendesk interface you call home.
Offer chat support on your website or Help Center
Add Zopim chat to any web page. With a customizable and mobile responsive design, Zopim’s chat widget fits seamlessly into your web and mobile experience.
Monitor your website visitors in real-time
The second your customer lands on your website, you’ll know who they are, what pages they’re looking at, and if they’ve been helped by your team.
Proactively engage customers on your website
With information on who your web visitors are, you can initiate a chat with a customer who may need some guidance. You can even use triggers to help automate this step.
Work together with your team for fast resolution
With tools like agent-to-agent chat, shortcuts, and chat transfer, collaborating on multiple conversations with customers is a breeze for your support agents.
- Click on Get It
- If you already have a Zendesk account simply add Zopim to it. If you're not using Zendesk, then sign up for a new account.
- Review the "terms of service" and select the Agree to the Terms of Service check box.
- Click Get Started.
Your Zopim account is created and opens automatically. The Zendesk account owner is added as your first Zopim user.
- Author: Zendesk
- Support: Email
- Version: 0.3.3
This is an app. It will install
right into your Zendesk.