MangoApps is an employee platform that combines popular applications like Intranet, workspaces, file sharing, knowledge management, messaging, training, recognition and more into one comprehensive portal.
At MangoApps, we integrate with your existing Zendesk customer support platform enabling users with the capability to manage their Zendesk customer tickets from inside of MangoApps, hence, providing an integrated digital workplace solution for your employees.
Zendesk integration is available as a module in Groups and Projects within MangoApps. The Zendesk module allows automatic fetching of tickets and posting those tickets as feeds in your project or group of choice adding the capability to respond to your customers and update the ticket status right from the feed. It also helps simplify your projects/groups by creating tasks, as and when required, right in MangoApps and copying all of the information you need in one consolidated workspace.
Key functionalities we can achieve through Zendesk Integration:
- New Ticket: Get your team to discuss and collaborate in MangoApps to resolve tickets created in Zendesk. Ticket information is automatically pulled into MangoApps project or group feed based on the filter criteria configured by the project/group admin. It can also be manually fetched by admins on demand.
- Ticket Status Change: When an agent or end user changes the state of the ticket in Zendesk it is automatically reflected inside MangoApps. A new comment is also generated to notify followers in MangoApps.
- Ticket Priority Change: When an agent or end user changes the state of the ticket in Zendesk it is automatically reflected inside MangoApps. A new comment is also generated to notify followers in MangoApps.
- Ticket Replies: When a reply is received on Zendesk, a ticket it is automatically fetched and updated in MangoApps.
- Post a Reply From MangoApps: Some project/group users can be given permission to post a reply back to Zendesk from MangoApps.
- Advanced Filtering Capabilities: decide which tickets you want to be fetched in MangoApps based on organization, priority, status, and/or tags.