UserVoice helps you listen to your most important stakeholder – the customer – and turn their feedback into actionable data to drive product development.
The UserVoice app for Zendesk will enable your support teams to send product requests to UserVoice, so that your product leaders can see which ideas have the most requests and understand each customer’s needs.
Capture product requests
- While working on a Zendesk ticket, support teams can efficiently collect product requests on behalf of your users, linking them to ideas in UserVoice.
- A description of the customer’s request is saved privately, along with your own words. Only you and your co-workers can see this request.
- Requests are automatically linked to the Zendesk ticket and requester.
- Optionally, you can subscribe a customer to a UserVoice idea. If subscribed, the product team can update the customer as the idea moves through different development stages - from discovery to planning to development and even launch.
- Support teams can also stay up-to-date on product requests. Anytime you come back to the ticket in Zendesk, you will see the live status of that idea in UserVoice along with how many other customers have asked for it.
Regardless of where your feedback comes from, UserVoice aggregates it in a centralized location so the product team can quickly find trends to drive roadmap decisions.