Available to all customers on a Zendesk Suite plan or Customers with Support + Talk Partner Edition - Learn more at https://www.zendesk.com/pricing
Flow for Zendesk increases your agents efficiency by integrating Flow services directly into Zendesk. Flow for Zendesk allows your agents to focus on the conversation and not the tools; get the features, information and automation you need inside Zendesk to be more productive and provide an excellent customer experience
- Excellent customer experience. Flow for Zendesk displays essential customer information before the interaction even begins, enabling a personalized and well informed customer interaction.
- Focus on the conversation. With Flow for Zendesk agents no longer need to switch between applications during an interaction to use the features required to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Efficient and empowered agents. Flow for Zendesk removes a lot of the error prone and boring manual input required to keep data consistent and conversations coherent over time, offering a more efficient workday with much less frustration.
- Receive or make calls (including click to dial) inside Zendesk without having to install a separate app.
- Create a contact for a previously unknown caller with a click.
- Complete softphone capabilities such as call transfer, mute, put on hold etc. inside Zendesk.
- Contact popup with related information displayed for all calls with a number matching a contact record in Zendesk.
- Navigate to contact information and related information with a click.
- See colleagues line (presence) and profile status.
- Manage availability and queue membership.
- View live queue statistics, monitor current queue calls and view queue call history.
- View call history and listen to recorded calls and voicemails.
- Other integrations, such as bankId, queue caller id, custom URL-pop on answer etc. work seamlessly inside Zendesk.