Side Tickets by LEAFWORKS
In some use cases, it is necessary to have multiple parallel communication streams to follow up on one initial ticket or case. For example, this could be:
- different internal or external departments
- government institutions e.g. police, finance office, social security, etc.
- any third party involved in the ticket case
- Associations related to the requester
- lawyers or business consultants
With Side Tickets app you can create or link multiple tickets for the main ticket and sync easily comments and attachments between all tickets. Regarding data privacy, you are in full control of which sensitive data is shared within each communication stream.
In detail, your agents will be able to:
- Create and link side tickets with the original (main) inquiry
- Push or Pull comments and attachments between tickets, and choose if those comments are public or private
- Create and use ticket templates in your side tickets to save time with repeating side tickets. For example, if an initial ticket requires you to request information from a third party and the message will be always in the same format.
- Define ticket properties in the ticket templates (e.g. form, priority, status, etc.)
- Use placeholders in your ticket templates
For more information regarding ticket templates and placeholders, please check our short Guide article.
Contact us if you have any questions, comments, or feature requests regarding this app.
At Leafworks we build custom apps and bring value to your Zendesk implementation project. Feel free to get in touch with us regarding your Zendesk-related challenges.
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.leafworks.de