Choosing the right support solution for your organization is no easy task. There’s a surplus of products and vendors promising low-cost, high-performance solutions for agent efficiency, team productivity, proactive support, and more. You know the solution should be easy to use, scalable, and cost-effective. And the vendor should be a long-term partner in your customer support journey.
But how can you tell the reality from the rhetoric?
We’ve pooled our collective knowledge and put together a list of 50+ questions to ask your support vendor. From flexible APIs to agent knowledge bases, we cover common support solution requirements in the following categories:
- Customer experience: multiple communication channels, self-service options, and CSAT surveys
- Admin configurations: workflow management tools, ticket view control, and roles
- Admin management: SLAs, permissions, language preferences
- Cost & value: implementation, onboarding, and ROI
- Useful support tools: macros, transcripts, knowledge base articles, and more
- Agent interface: support performance, ability to escalate tickets to a manager, and ticket fields
- Management tools: metrics and dashboards
- Security & compliance: data encryption, disaster recovery, and HIPAA compliance
Print out the full checklist and take it with you when you’re kicking the tires on your new support solution. We know evaluating vendors can be overwhelming, but hopefully armed with this insider knowledge you’ll feel like a pro. And if you’d like to speak with someone at Zendesk, visit zendesk.com/demo to get started.
Download your complimentary Zendesk cheat sheet to choosing a support solution.
Thanks. Enjoy the read.
Thank you for downloading! Here is your copy of the Zendesk cheat sheet for picking your support solution.