Your customer support needs improving. Key factors keep popping up in your search: security, usability, knowledge base, customization, reporting, and price (of course). What you need is Zendesk. The Zendesk award winning family of products allow businesses from small to enterprise to be more reliable, flexible and scalable. With over 100,000 paying customers from across all industries and regions, Zendesk knows what is required to not only interact with your customers, but retain and grow the relationship.
A different approach
So, why Zendesk over Intercom? We are in it for the long haul. Whether you have one agent or one thousand, Zendesk scales with you. Here’s what matters most to our customers:
- Powerful reporting and insights: With custom metrics, flexible data visualizations, and custom reports, Zendesk reporting enables you and your teams to make sense of the information that matters.
- Scale: Whether you have 1 agent or 1000, there’s no need for you to switch solutions as you grow.
- Innovation: At Zendesk we build software for innovators. It’s flexible and easy to build on, and gives you the technology and freedom to try new ideas.
- Partnership: Building great software for our customers is rewarding, but nothing is more important to us or our users than customer service. After all, how can Zendesk be the best solution on the market, without being a model of excellence through our own support and services model. We will be there for you when you need us.
A quick quote
“Zendesk’s ability to grow with Uber as we launched cities, scaled products, and built our support organization has been key to our customer service success story.”
– Michael Mizrahi, Community Operations, Uber
Happy customers are the bottom line. See for yourself how transforming your customer support can help improve ROI. Start your free trial of Zendesk today.
We have more to say about this.
There’s plenty of information about customer support and ticketing software options. Read these resources to learn more about why users choose Zendesk vs Intercom.