Free IT ticketing system
Complex, Behind-the-Curtain, **IT
As companies grow, so do the complex demands placed on the IT service desk. Without help desk software to scale internal support, IT help desks can begin to break down, losing the ability to effectively provide employees with the technical support they need to do their jobs. As the primary point of interaction between IT and the business, your IT ticketing system sets the tone for the relationship.
That helpdesk ticketing system needs to make it easy for the customer to get help: welcome to Zendesk Support.
The inside scoop
Did you know?
Read these IT-focused customer stories to learn how:
- Xerox centralized internal support for its large, geographically disparate workforce, increasing efficiency, speeding fulfillment requests, and reducing costs
- The Wharton School updated IT infrastructure to allow for flexible integrations with other business systems, improved workflows with business rules, and mobile access for agents without interrupting the end-user experience
- L’Oréal upgraded to a cloud-based Help Desk, leading to a work distribution center that now uses data to manage internal queries and provide employees with a safer environment
- REA Group scaled internal support to meet the needs of a growing global workforce, improving agent efficiency, and identifying and prioritizing urgent tickets
- Xerox switched to Zendesk to meet the needs of rapid growth, unifying service management IT under a single platform and expanding functionality with integrations
We have more to say about this. Have a look below.
There’s a lot more where this came from. Keep exploring the world of free IT ticketing systems, global help desk software, and help desk software.