Open and flexible ticketing system
Is Zendesk an open source ticketing system?
As your business grows, so will the demand on your IT team. Meet demand without buckling under the pressure by investing in a ticketing system. Ticket system software assigns a number to every request and logs it as a ticket in your database, which helps your team track, monitor and resolve the increasing number of support requests from both customers and internal users. Zendesk is an open API ticket system which means third party developers can build new integrations on our platform. Unlike open source ticketing systems, Zendesk software offers all the advantages of open source ticketing without your team having to build a system from scratch. Zendesk’s open API ticketing system software gives your team all the tools they need to build as much—or as little—as they want.
Developer tools at your fingertips
The Zendesk Web Widget
- Build your own widget from scratch
- Completely customize the widget’s look and feel to match your brand
Zendesk Mobile SDK
- Integrate omnichannel support natively into any mobile app—iOS, Android, and Unity
- Your developers can install and configure the SDK right out-of-the-box
- Customize features like colors, fonts, and UI behavior
- Or you can build a custom navigation for an even more personalized user journey
Build customer apps and integrations
Advance your business with open API
Connect all your data and customize your ticketing systems with Zendesk software. Our open and flexible APIs and SDKs make building apps and integrations a breeze, so you can scale your business without feeling the pressure.เริ่มต้นใช้งาน
Keep exploring the world of open source ticketing, global customer support, and agent efficiency now.