IT support desk
Horror stories of the IT support desk's haunted past
For all those who have ever worked the IT support — you know it's a scary endeavor. There are ghastly tickets out there. Tickets in the night that go 'boo'. Tickets that lurk in every shadow just waiting to strike fear into the bravest of IT hearts. Yep, you know the IT support desk is not for the faint of heart.
We know too. We are Zendesk. We created Zendesk Support to support you.
We can lend a hand
The power of knowledge
- Zombie tickets — Strong desire to eat up brain power. Never gets tired. They hate reading
- Hydra Tickets — One customer, multiple tickets. Bad breath, really hard to kill. Most vulnerable when they’re young, so find and kill them early
- Vampire Tickets — Vitamin D deficiency. Night vision. Up all hours of the night. Sneak attacks
- Poseidon Tickets — A tidal wave (you’ll know it when you see it). Controls 75% of the Earth’s surface
- Mummy Tickets — Impossibly outdated requests. Can summon ancient spells
Start easing your customer support burden
Within this tome are tales of some of the more devilish tickets our Zendesk support team has encountered. It is our hope that by becoming acquainted with these tickets—and the agents we dispatched to deal with them—you too will be prepared to face any monstrous ticket. Only then shall you earn the vaunted “Yes, I was satisfied” response from the ticket’s author.Get proactive today
We have more to say about this. Have a look below.
There’s a lot more where this came from. Keep exploring the world of IT support desk, global ticketing, and help desk software.