Use your know-how
A smart knowledge base for better self-service and empowered agents
Guide pricing plans
Start your free trial of Guide Professional today
- Knowledge base
- Search, preview, and insert articles with the Knowledge Capture app
- Support request form
- Google Analytics reporting
- Custom themes & integrations
- Access controlled by role
- Customer request portal
- Flag and create articles with the Knowledge Capture app and leverage AI-powered recommendations
- Multilingual content
- Performance dashboards
- Multiple help centers
- Multiple theme templates
- Article assignments and publishing permissions with Team Publishing
- Article lifecycle management with Team Publishing and Article Events
- Identify knowledge gaps with Content Cues
- Organize content in sub-sections up to six levels deep
Add on Answer Bot to Guide Professional or Enterprise...
- Automated replies to customers using knowledge base content
Guide Lite is available for free in all Support plans
Frequently asked questions, answered.
How does the Zendesk Guide Trial work?
Your Zendesk Guide trial starts on the Professional plan and lasts 30 days.
What happens at the end of my Guide trial?
If you are a Zendesk Support customer and would like to continue using Guide beyond the free trial, you have two options:
- Purchase a Guide Professional subscription.
- Downgrade to Guide Lite for $0 per agent/month (included with your existing Zendesk Support plan). Note that you will lose some of the advanced functionality of Guide Professional.
If you are not yet a Zendesk customer, you will need to purchase a subscription to Zendesk Support before continuing to use Guide.
What happens if I downgrade to Guide Lite at $0?
If you downgrade to Guide Lite, your setup will remain the same. However, you may lose access to a few things, including the ability to customize your help center theme, the ability to activate Community, limited reporting, no access to automated ticket deflections with Answer Bot, among many others.
Is Zendesk Guide available for purchase separately from Zendesk Support?
To purchase Zendesk Guide, you will need to purchase a subscription to Zendesk Support. Learn more about those plans here.
Are there any additional contracts or fees? Can I change plans?
Nope-You pay for your agents. That's it. There are no setup or initiation fees, and most customers are fully up and running in a day.
Guide Professional plan is month-to-month or annual. You can start, stop, or make changes to your plan at any time, but note that refunds are not given for cancellation or downgrades. (See our Terms of Service for full details.)
Do I need to buy a Guide seat for every agent on my Support account?
Yes. You will need the exact number of seats you have on your Support plan. This way, agents are empowered to create content, link content into tickets, and flag content for improvements when necessary.