In 2020, companies made seismic shifts in how they do business as the impacts of COVID-19 transformed customer expectations and workplace dynamics, virtually overnight. Being digital-first and, in many cases, digital-only meant companies had to rapidly acquire new technologies to reach customers and connect remote teams.
- 98% of mid-to-large-sized companies implemented new tools or processes
- 89% of leaders at mid-sized companies and 91% at enterprise businesses say the pandemic sped up technology adoption
And while companies must work within their resources to adopt new technologies and processes, there’s a risk of falling behind higher-performing peers as customer expectations rise.
Luckily, most anticipate having more budget flexibility in 2021.
57% of mid-sized companies and 65% of enterprise companies anticipate having more to invest in CX technology in 2021
Investing in your customers pays off, but what to prioritize can be a little tricky. We created this report to help guide the way.
- Clear, brand new data from mid-sized and enterprise companies using Zendesk worldwide
- Best practices for delivering winning CX in 2021
- The top investment priorities for high-performing CX teams
- Data-backed strategies for outperforming your CX goals in the next-normal
- Detailed insights on how to make things easy for customers, support your support team, and keep your business in sync
Forget multi-year plans for digital transition—the time to act is now.