2020 brought unprecedented change—the global pandemic transformed the way we live, collaborate, and connect. In order to adjust to the many disruptions, buyers have increasingly turned to technology solutions to keep in touch with one another and their vendors. For some, much of the groundwork for technological change was already in place.
Sales organizations are increasingly turning to digital and remote-enablement technologies to deal with a shift in the market, comprised of both generational and situational changes that favor the technologically savvy.
The Zendesk Sales Trends Report 2021 is now available to download. The full report discusses the following 2021 sales trends:
- Trend #1: The sales landscape is evolving
- Trend #2: Sales teams have shifted their expectations during the pandemic
- Trend #3: Sales teams are increasingly agile
- Trend #4: Sales teams have embraced their uniqueness during the pandemic
- Trend #5: Sales teams are collaborating more with the help of new tools