New integrations are in bloom
New Zendesk app integrations are here. Learn all about how these new integrations can help out your sales and support teams.
Last updated April 29, 2022
Here are the newest integrations from Zendesk to help your team provide top-quality experiences.
AfterShip Returns Center
AfterShip Returns Center (Support) is a must-have returns management portal that ensures a happy post-purchase experience. AfterShip Returns Center is built with an intuitive interface for your customers to process a return from your online store. Relieve yourself of the hassle to manage all the return requests, and choose the option to update the returns’ status in one place.
Timers (Support) helps you manage SLAs, OLAs, deadlines, and reminders. Now you can create down-to-the-minute timers on tickets to facilitate just about any possible time-based use case. Whether it’s measuring and enforcing SLAs or OLAs or creating workflows around deadlines, reminders, or follow-ups; this app has got you covered. It features unlimited timers with flexible workflows. Each timer can have its own custom ticket actions based on timer events. For example, it can dictate when a timer starts, stops, or ends. It integrates deeply with ticket information to leverage the full power of Zendesk triggers, automations, views, and reporting.
LaunchDarkly (Support) is the world’s leading Feature Management Platform serving over 20 trillion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Product and development teams often utilize LaunchDarkly feature flags to control feature entitlements for a designated segment or a group of users–effectively gating access for betas, trials, custom features, and more. The LaunchDarkly app gives you and your team members a read-only view of your feature flags. Once installed, agents can see the flag variations LaunchDarkly serves to your customers without leaving Zendesk, thus dramatically shortening the time to close tickets.
Lime Integration (Support) is an easy-to-use Zendesk app that integrates Zendesk with Lime CRM. It allows a Zendesk agent to easily access user data from Lime while handling a ticket in Zendesk. By using Lime Integration, you can enable Zendesk agents to easily access basic user data from Lime CRM while managing tickets without having to jump between different tabs.
Additional apps added in April:
- MobileForce CPQ for Support (Support) helps you grow revenues with a fast, accessible Configure, Price and Quote system. Instantly add consultation services or paid maintenance/repairs and convert support calls into ROI opportunities with integrated quoting.
- UpChat (Support) (Chat) allows you to avoid information duplication from the support reps’ side and makes your clients feel that they are communicating with one person. You can try out UpChat to mark the items you mentioned and select or customize specific parameters. Then, when you end your shift, your colleagues have no need to read over messages in the ticket.
- Phedone (Support) functions as an API based NLP solution that enables you to apply powerful models to incoming tickets–leveraging Artificial Intelligence, automating prioritization, and routing. Improve your support team efficiency, reduce bouncing, and lower reaction time by automatically tagging incoming tickets with pre-made or custom-made models (with our no-code builder, from your data).
- ToDo app by BCR (Support) offers a quick, safe, and user-friendly way to store agents’ notes during workdays. Create and manage your own tasks, based on each individual ticket or customer.
- Kanban by BCR (Support) helps both leaders and agents to keep the contact queues under control. Create tasks for your tickets, divide your board in columns, and define the best flow for your business.
- Contacto Omnichannel Contact Center (Support) delivers personalized customer service experiences over calls, chat, and messages. Receive phone calls with phone numbers in over 50 countries and make calls to 190 countries with powerful contact center features like ACD, IVR, Call transfer, Call Recording, Call Monitoring, etc.
New Themes added in April:
Flimsy is a fully responsive multipurpose Zendesk Help Center (Guide) theme. The theme is a perfect balance between style and performance. All the elements of the help center are arranged in a way that keeps navigation simple.
Saffron is an ultra-modern and fully responsive Zendesk® Guide Help Center Theme (templates). It is highly adaptable and supports all Zendesk functions.
Tokyo is a minimalist theme for your Help Center featuring sleek and modern design. Highlight key information on the homepage and style the theme to match your brand without editing the code.
Solo is a clean and fully responsive Zendesk Support Center theme that is very easy to navigate and customize.