Over the last year, the impact of AI on customer service has been massive. Many customer experience applications and workflows can be optimized with AI–but not all AI solutions are tailored to customer experience.
What makes Zendesk AI different
Zendesk AI is built for customer experience, part and parcel of our CX solution both overtly–in our bots and customer-facing applications–and under the hood, automating workflows to save time for agents and create more personalized customer experiences. And while Zendesk AI is like giving your agents superpowers, there is a lot more to be done.
- Accessible to anyone: Powerful AI that works from day one and is ready to go in minutes. No need for developers, heavy IT spend, or months of lead time.
- Built and trained on the world’s largest CX data set and expertise: Based on trillions of data points from real service interactions, Zendesk AI is fine-tuned so you can achieve service excellence. And it only gets smarter over time, meaning you can keep improving at every step.
- Designed for the entire service experience: Designed to boost efficiency and productivity for everyone in your customer experience team, from agents and admins to managers and customers.
- Transparent, private and trustworthy: Businesses can easily adjust and apply AI in the way that best suits their needs.
We’re thrilled to announce the next big Zendesk AI drop, a digital event that will reshape your understanding of AI’s role in customer and employee experiences. This global event, broadcast live from New York City, will unveil our latest AI innovations, including groundbreaking generative AI capabilities and enhanced data security.
What’s on the agenda?
Hosted by Allie K. Miller, a global AI leader, advisor, and investor, The Next Big AI Drop features deep dives and expert insight in the world of Generative AI for customer and employee experience. With an impressive career and real industry expertise, Allie is one of the most well-known AI influencers in the world, a public policy advocate, promoting the responsible development and deployment of AI.
We’ve packed the event with insightful sessions that will help you unlock the full power of AI in customer and employee experience. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Welcome session: Our CEO, Tom Eggemeier, will share his thoughts on the latest and greatest developments in customer experience.
- Generative AI: Discover the next wave of AI innovation—Generative AI. Learn how it’s creating new possibilities for customer experiences and how to unlock them using Zendesk AI.
- AI for Employee Experience: AI isn’t just for customers. Hear how Zendesk is using AI to help IT and HR teams solve employee issues faster, transforming the employee experience.
- Advanced Data Privacy & Protection: In the rapidly evolving AI landscape, robust data privacy and protection are critical. Learn how Zendesk is helping customers embrace AI while keeping privacy and security at the forefront.
- Ask The Experts: After the keynote, stick around to get your questions answered live during our Ask the Experts session.
A global event tailored to your schedule
To ensure everyone across our global audience can participate in the fun, we’re broadcasting this event three times over 24 hours. Choose the time that suits you best and secure your virtual seat to witness a major upgrade in customer experience.
Your invitation to the future of intelligent CX
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about the latest advancements in AI and how they can transform your customer and employee experiences.
Register now to secure your virtual seat for this exciting event. We can’t wait to see you there.
Want to attend in-person?
Zendesk Showcase is a free in-person event. It will take place at the Chelsea Industrial building in New York City on October 4. For those who cannot attend in person, you can join the main keynote digitally at one of three broadcast times.
To find out more about how to attend in-person visit the Zendesk Showcase homepage.