The start of a new chapter of your business, whether you're moving upmarket or adding products and features, is a great time to scale your customer service operations in a smart way.
We know customers prefer self-service, via a knowledge base, if one is available. A Gartner report, aptly titled Knowledge Management Will Transform CRM Customer Service, estimates that CIOs can reduce customer support costs by 25% or more when proper knowledge management discipline is in place.
If you've been on the sidelines waiting to take the self-service leap, this white paper will prove that you and your agents already partake in the activities needed to offer great self-service, every single day.
We'll show you how you're already:
- Writing knowledge base articles
- Determining which knowledge base articles to write
- Designing great experiences
- Hiring people for the right job
- Identifying subject-matter experts
- Using content from your burgeoning knowledge base to help customers