Thankful for new integrations
Giving thanks for new Zendesk app integrations. Learn all about how these integrations can help out your sales and support teams.
Last updated November 29, 2022
Here are the newest integrations from Zendesk to help your team provide top-quality experiences.
Kore.ai (SunCo) is the Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in conversational AI and brings intelligent Virtual Assistant automation to Zendesk Sunshine Conversations. Assign the intelligent Virtual Assistant to converse with your customers for common and repetitive requests, and free up agents for more critical, high-value requests. Upon request, Agent Transfer will move customers from the Virtual Assistant to the human agent in Zendesk Agent Workspace. Key features include items like a low code/no code platform that allows for visual bot design flow and testing without developer training, a visual dialogue builder, 24/7 personalized support, channel integrations available for leading customer experience solutions, data systems, and more.
Refunds (Support) lets agents make a refund request on behalf of a customer. Ask for a refund through bank transfer, when you’re no longer able to do a refund via your PSP (Adyen, Paypal, credit card, or other). Approve/Reject and Export processes give your finance team the control to see the refund requests that agents make. When finance approves or rejects, the agent is instantly notified and the ticket is updated for auditing purposes.
Aisera (SunCo) delivers exceptional end-to-end user experiences through multilingual conversational intelligence and automation. It learns from every interaction, automates repetitive inquiries, and provides agents with AI-powered assistance. By augmenting human intelligence, Aisera helps your organization nurture and satisfy customers and users who then purchase more, remain loyal, and provide positive reviews. Aisera’s Conversational AI works with Sunshine Conversations to tap into its out-of-the-box, global, industry-aware taxonomy of over five billion intents and one trillion phrases (across more than 70 languages) to quickly identify and resolve any issue. Aisera works across multiple channels including webchat, email, social, SMS, and voice (IVR) to deliver reimagined self-service experiences.
Actioner (Support) allows knowledge workers to run their daily tasks without leaving Slack. Using its no-code designer, people can build Slack apps on their own and publish them. Slack-first solutions in the app directory consist of ready-made actions and workflows and can be used in Slack right away after installation. Actioner brings conversational ticketing to support teams and allows them to run any action in Slack (create a ticket, update ticket status, open a request, etc.), receive notifications in Slack when tickets are created or updated in Zendesk, or automate your processes between Slack and Zendesk by building workflows.
Support Change Assistant
Support Change Assistant (Support) enables Zendesk administrators to quickly detect and fix broken references in Triggers, Automations, Views, Macros and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Support Change Assistant is an important companion to any effective change management process that provides peace of mind that your Zendesk instance is working the way it should.
Additional apps added in November:
- Kodif (SunCo) helps you deliver AI-powered self-service experiences over the channel your customers prefer: build flows and get visibility into them, turn agent scripts into a decision tree using the drag and drop menu, and adapt the business logic and rules when necessary.
- Screen Recording by Zest for Support and Chat help Customer Support teams leverage screen recordings to provide an outstanding support experience. Increase customer satisfaction and make support ticket resolution faster and cheaper. Let your team request a screen recording from your customers instead of making users explain an issue via text or live call. Reply to your customer inquiry with a screen recording and allow agents to send visual step-by-step instructions that are easy and intuitive for customers to follow.
- Endear (Support) is a cloud-based CRM and messaging platform that empowers two-way communication between retail sales associates and customers via text, email, and WhatsApp. Endear also tracks messages and reports which items were purchased, where the sale occurred, and any returns associated, giving you better insight and control over resulting commissions.
- Wonderflow (Support) is an advanced VoC Platform that can analyze millions of interactions, pointing out what counts more for the customers and what needs to be changed to improve clients’ experience and meet their expectations. It can send unstructured feedback data collected via Zendesk to Wonderflow and use its easy-to-use BI platform to read, segment, and aggregate all data from all customer touch points in one place.
- Sunshine Conversations Campaigns Lite by Centribal (Support) allows you to select one of your approved WhatsApp templates to carry out massive or simple message transmission. You can use all kinds of templates accepted by WhatsApp: text, parameters, buttons, documents, or images.
- Screen Recording by Screendesk (Support) empowers customer support teams with an async and sync video app to solve tickets faster. Request screen recordings from your customers, send how-to videos to your customers, enable real-time screen sharing with your customers, easily collect browser metadata, and more with this integration.
- All Views (Support) helps you to access all your views easily by overriding the default 12-views limit, and it also offers a search feature to access ticket views effortlessly.
- WhatsApp Connector by Respira (Support) enables your agents to send WhatsApp notifications from the Zendesk user interface and allows your administrators to set everything up with zero coding. Send templated WhatsApp notifications easily using Zendesk Support Macros. Add proactive WhatsApp notifications to your triggers, automations, and more.
- Procon by Mediação Online (Support) é um MOL tem a solução tecnológica completa para obter, gerir e tratar conflitos de maneira online integrada com os serviços que você já utiliza. Através desta integração, a MOL leva para o seu Zendesk Support as demandas dos sistemas Procon de Campinas, Goiás Web, Proconsumidor, Sindec, SP Digital e São José dos Campos.
New themes added in November:
Streaks is an ultra-modern and fully responsive Zendesk® Guide Help Center Theme (templates). It can be used by all kinds of organizations: technology, education, tour and travels, food, startups, IT, medical, construction, builder, marketing, startup, fashion, government, NGO, not-for-profit companies, business, or organizations.
Sienna is based on the latest design trends and goes through rigorous testing. All elements look and behave consistently, no matter what device you use. It’s fully responsive, versatile, multipurpose, and clean.
Denali is a theme packed full of features, including a prominent hero element with search functionality, sections (with icons) on the homepage, optional custom blocks, navigation style options, and much more. Everything can be branded and customized without code, making it easier than ever to launch a new help center.